[toad] No Subject

  • P. Sutharshan
    Message 1 of 55 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hi Everybody,

      I downloaded TOAD free version. When I tried to run the program it asked for the authorization key. Where  can I get this key. Or can anybody give me your key?

      Regards
      Sutharshan

      IFS Sri Lanka Ltd.
    • Michael.Janos@OriginEnergy.com.au
      Message 55 of 55 , Mar 30, 2000
        There is also a comma between adjustment_type and the second from

        You have two from clauses in your SQL. Try changing your statement to:

        select adjustment_date, account_number, entered_by,
        status_ind,
        credit_amount, adjustment_type,
        from web_adjustment
        where adjustment_date = '14-mar-00';

        Phyllis Helton
        Information Services Manager
        The JESUS Film Project
        (541) 988-9363
        phelton@...

        >>> "Flash, Doreen" <Doreen.Flash@...> 03/30/00 03:01PM >>>

        Why isn't this working?

        select adjustment_date from web_adjustment, account_number, entered_by,
        status_ind,
        credit_amount, adjustment_type,
        from web_adjustment
        where adjustment_date = '14-mar-00';

        Doreen Flash
        Manager Accounting
        440-720-2118
        440-720-2131 fax

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the
        that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under
        recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
        to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly
        prohibited from printing, storing, disseminating, distributing or copying
        this communication. If you have received this communication in error,
        please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it
        from your computer

        Thank You

        CoreComm LTD.

        PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
        Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as
        Apply NOW!
        http://click.egroups.com/1/2121/6/_/1814/_/954459728/

        -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=toad&m=1

        Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!