Re: [toad] Free TOAD

  • Norman Dunbar
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Morning karen,

      I didn't see a reply in my mailbox this morning, so here you are :

      http://www.toadsoft.com/lic_agree.html

      Cheers,
      Norm. [TeamT]

      Norman Dunbar.
      Contract Oracle DBA.
      Rivers House, Leeds.

      Internal : 7 28 2051
      External : 0113 231 2051

      >>> Karen.Wright@... 07/29/05 04:15pm >>>
      I've lost the link to the TOAD free version (not the trial version).
      Can
      someone supply the link again
      Thanks

      Best wishes
      Karen

      Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

      We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it.

      We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

      If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk