RE: [toad] Overlapping F7 and F8 keymappings?

  • Bradley Boddicker
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
      Well, you could always reset all of your menu shortcuts... There is a
      button that will do this for you in the menu shortcuts screen (R-click
      in main Toad toolbar)

    • Jesse, Rich
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
        Hey! Now that my head's a little clearer (amazing what a release a few
        brews can be), the key reset worked great.

        Thanks much, Brad!

        Rich