RE: [toad] Toad stops data export

  • susanne.stippler@bayercropscience.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 31, 2005

      thanx 4 all the help i got

      export via MS Access was successfull
      ... well ....

      Susanne

      Bayer CropScience GmbH
      Research - Scientific Information

      "John Dorlon" <john.dorlon@...>

      31.03.2005 17:14

      Please respond to
      toad@yahoogroups.com

      <toad@yahoogroups.com>
      cc
      Subject
      RE: [toad] Toad stops data export

      any chance the problem is related to the data?  there's nothing special in that 36900th row, is there?  (seems unlikely but...)

      if you'd like to export the table and zip the export file, you can send it to me offline and I'll try to reproduce the problem.

      -John

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 4, 2005
        Message

        Just FYI, I have successfully exported queries to XLS that had well over 64000 rows, with no loss of data.

        Nigel.