[toad] Mailing List Changes

  • toadman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1998
      1) The prior default REPLY-TO for a mailing list message was for the
      Sender only, I have changed this to default to the entire group so that
      more answers to questions will show up in the group.

      2) If you read the announcement from FindMail, you know that they are
      going to provide the ability for list members to obtain lists and
      profiles of all other members in the group. I will disable this option
      so that the list is NOT available.