RE: [toad] Changes in BETA Program

  • Herman de Boer
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 1, 2004
      Message
      Hello Jeff,

      I am not sure if you are the correct person to address this to. If not, please forward this email to the appropriate person.

      Two weeks ago, I participated in the Toad beta program, by joining the toadbeta group at Yahoo, and emailing the form.
      However, my membership is still awaiting approval.

      Is there something more I need to submit or sign, or do I just have to wait?

      Kind Regards,

      Herman de Boer.

      drs H. de Boer                 IT Consultancy Group         T: +31 (0)50-5798643
      M: +31 (0)6-51826991           Friesestraatweg 215          F: +31 (0)50-5798644

        Do you know about the other TOAD Yahoo Message Boards?  Go here to find out more - http://www.toadsoft.com/maillist.htm

      • fwillingham@dhhs.state.nh.us
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 1, 2004
          Me too!

          -F

          Please respond to toad@yahoogroups.com
          To: <toad@yahoogroups.com>
          cc:

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          To visit your group on the web, go to:

        • Jeff Smith

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 1, 2004
              Jeeze.

              I tried to fill out the form and mail it and all that stuff.

              Oh well.

              I'll forget about it for now.

              -F

              Please respond to toad@yahoogroups.com
              To: <toad@yahoogroups.com>
              cc:

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 1, 2004
                And me too ... I submitted my paperworks on the 23rd.

                Although I must admit that I always subscribed in the past with the
                address that you see now (hotmail), and the request to subscribe, as
                well as the official paperwork, now contains my company mail address
                (having gone the long way through our legal department and such,
                don't want to use my hotmail address there)

                Which email address do you need, the company address or the one that
                I redirect my spam to ? It's still a Yahoo group ...

                regards,
                Caroline

                --- In toad@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Smith" <jeff.smith@q...> wrote:
                > I don't have anything from you at that email address.

                Service.

                > Questions? Try the on-line FAQ: http://www.toadsoft.com/faq2.html
                >
                > Do you know about the other TOAD Yahoo Message Boards? Go here to
                find
                > out more - http://www.toadsoft.com/maillist.htm
                > Yahoo! Groups Links
              • Jeff Smith
                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 1, 2004
                  I have 50 subscription requests from people who haven't sent in the word
                  doc application. I have approved everyone who has sent in the
                  application.

                  -jeff

                  And me too ... I submitted my paperworks on the 23rd.

                  Although I must admit that I always subscribed in the past with the
                  address that you see now (hotmail), and the request to subscribe, as
                  well as the official paperwork, now contains my company mail address
                  (having gone the long way through our legal department and such, don't
                  want to use my hotmail address there)

                  Which email address do you need, the company address or the one that I
                  redirect my spam to ? It's still a Yahoo group ...

                  regards,
                  Caroline

                  --- In toad@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Smith" <jeff.smith@q...> wrote:
                  > I don't have anything from you at that email address.

                  Service.

                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 1, 2004
                    Uh oh ... not the company firewall again ... it's known to eat
                    document attachments these days. Thanks for the info, Jeff !

                    I will re-subscribe from my hotmail address on Monday.

                    thanks, Caroline

                  • Giovanni Jaramillo
                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 1, 2004
                      I was going to post a message saying "me too" but before I
                      did...voila! I received an e-mail from the TOAD Beta Yahoo groups
                      saying I'm now in with the instructions on how to download the
                      latest beta.

                      Gio

                    • Pluim, Dick
                      Message 10 of 22 , Oct 3, 2004
                        Jeff,

                        I sent mine on September 24th with Worddoc. Haven't received a reply yet. Should I resend it?

                        Greetings,
                        Dick Pluim

                        And me too ... I submitted my paperworks on the 23rd.

                        Although I must admit that I always subscribed in the past with the
                        address that you see now (hotmail), and the request to subscribe, as
                        well as the official paperwork, now contains my company mail address
                        (having gone the long way through our legal department and such, don't
                        want to use my hotmail address there)

                        Which email address do you need, the company address or the one that I
                        redirect my spam to ? It's still a Yahoo group ...

                        regards,
                        Caroline

                        --- In toad@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Smith" <jeff.smith@q...> wrote:
                        > I don't have anything from you at that email address.

                        Service.

                        > Questions? Try the on-line FAQ: http://www.toadsoft.com/faq2.html
                        >
                        > Do you know about the other TOAD Yahoo Message Boards? Go here to
                        find
                        > out more - http://www.toadsoft.com/maillist.htm
                        > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        Questions? Try the on-line FAQ: http://www.toadsoft.com/faq2.html

                        Do you know about the other TOAD Yahoo Message Boards? Go here to find
                        out more - http://www.toadsoft.com/maillist.htm
                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                        Questions? Try the on-line FAQ: http://www.toadsoft.com/faq2.html

                        Do you know about the other TOAD Yahoo Message Boards? Go here to find out more - http://www.toadsoft.com/maillist.htm
                        Yahoo! Groups Links
                      • Peck, David
                        Message 11 of 22 , Oct 4, 2004
                          I'm still awaiting approval, too. Is your list working?

                          David Peck
                          Baker Hughes Inc.
                          BHBSS-BASIS
                          (281) 209-7254

                          Message 12 of 22 , Oct 4, 2004
                            David,

                            I don't have a application for you.

                            If anyone has problems or questions, please send them directly to me and
                            not to the Toad list.

                            -jeff