TOAD Error : OCI-22061: invalid format text [TM9]

  • soren.lundsgaard@nordea.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 3:37 AM
      Hi,

      When I look in the data grid (in schema browser) for sys.all_source I get this error :

      TOAD Error : OCI-22061: invalid format text [TM9]

      and it will not go away before I kill toad from task manager

      if I select from all_source in sql-window I get the same error. Does any of you have to fix it ?

      Toad Version 7.6.0.11
      Workstation NT 4.00.1381
      Oracle DB version 9.2.0.4

      Best Regards,
      Søren Lundsgaard
      Nordea
      Group Market Risk Management

      Phone: +4533333333
      Direct: +4533335608
      Mobile: +4525303291
      mailto:Soren.Lundsgaard@...
      Homepage: http://www.Nordea.com <http://www.nordea.com/>

      This transmission is intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please be notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission by mistake, please let us know and then delete it from your system.
    • John Dorlon
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 6:18 AM
        what version is your oracle client? maybe there is some incompatibility.

[...]

        Questions? Try the on-line FAQ: http://www.toadsoft.com/faq2.html

        To download the beta: http://www.toadsoft.com/beta.zip
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • soren.lundsgaard@nordea.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1 6:49 AM
          hi,

          I have several version of oracle on my pc. I have changed the home I use for toad to another home (9ids) and now I don't got the error any more.

          Thank you pointing it out