[toad] Re: Bought commercial version - 10 days remaining

  • James_Barnhart@dot.ca.gov
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 1999
      Quest e-mailed our key immediately upon receipt of our purchase order. I would
      guess yours is
      forthcoming. If not, I would hope they will give you a new demo key.

      jb

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/toad
    • Petersen, Nelson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 1999

        I've found Quest to be very responsive to questions.
        If you've already taken this up with Quest and they have not provided
        satisfactory answers, then I could see
        mailing the list and asking if this is the usual treatment.
        As it stands, though, your message is essentially a waste of my time.

        Nelson Petersen
        Home Hardware Stores Limited
        49 Industrial Drive
        Elmira, Ontario,
        Canada N3B 3B1
        E-mail: nelson.petersen@...
        Phone : 519.669.7866
        Fax: 519.669.3264

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/toad
      • Andrew Appleton
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 1999

          **** As is your reply....

        • dpendergraft@quests.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 1999
            Hello All,

            Sales of TOAD have been tremendous, and I am sorry for any delay in getting your permanent license key. I have asked development to check the trial key that ships with the commercial download - and would like to offer info@... as the most direct method to check on the status of your order.

            Best Regards,

            Darin Pendergraft
            Quest Software
            Product Manager