[toad] Bug in Export Table scripts

  • Luck Prins
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 1:41 AM
      Hi Toadman,

      I have discovered a possible bug in the latest freeware version (v 6.1.5.1).

      I've been using the Export Table scripts quite frequently.

      But I found that triggers from an other schema than the owner table schema
      not ware export?

      Regards

      Luck Prins

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/toad
    • Steve Chapman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 1999
        On the "Table Script Creation" window, do you have the "Include Triggers" check box checked?

        Steve Chapman
        TOAD Development Team
        Quest Software, Inc.

        Does your free web site address contain more letters than the alphabet? Register a domain name with DomainDirect. A domain and NO hosting fees. Visit http://www.domaindirect.com for full details