RE: [toad] Shema Browser and the Job Queue

  • John Dorlon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      click the "filter" icon on the jobs tab, and uncheck "only jobs owned by current schema"

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        Also, go to Options > Startup and make sure that "Check for access to DBA views" is checked.  If that option is checked, then DBA_JOBS is used to retrieve the list of jobs.  If that option is unchecked, then ALL_JOBS is used, and for the little experiment I just did, ALL_JOBS wasn't showing the list of jobs that didn't belong to the logged in user.