RE: [toad] Re: Freeware Updated with New Expire Date

  • Peters, Benoy
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2003
      try this

      http://www.toadsoft.com/lic_agree.html

      and click on 'I Agree'

      Benoy

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Johan Pronk [mailto:jc.pronk@...]
      Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 2:59 AM
      To: toad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [toad] Re: Freeware Updated with New Expire Date

      --- In toad@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Smith <jeff.smith@q...> wrote:
      > Good day to you,
      is there a change of place or name where I can get the new freeware
      version ?
      I used www.toadsoft.com/toadfree.zip, which gives still the version
      made at the end of februari 2003, the toadsoft.com pages still gives
      the date of that version.

      Kind regards,
      Johan. C. Pronk
      jc.pronk@...
      internet: www.dsv.rotterdam.nl/vic/vicintro.htm
      Senior analist-programmer
      City of Rotterdam Municipal Department of Urban Planning and Housing.
      Service department : Real Estate Information Centre
      Dutch abbreviation : dS+V - VIC
      Building Europoint 2 room 13.22
      Galvanistraat 15 , 3029 AD Rotterdam
      Postbox 6699, 3002 AR Rotterdam
      The Netherlands
      Tel.: +31-10-4895092
      Fax.: +31-10-4896487

      To download the beta: http://www.toadsoft.com/beta.zip
      Archives: http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/toad

      This message and any attachments are intended for the
      individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
      recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
      communication to others; also please notify the sender by
      replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

      The Timken Company
    • Jeff Smith
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2003
        RE: [toad] Re: Freeware Updated with New Expire Date

        You must be getting a cached copy, please try again.  I updated the toadfree archive on the 29th of April, US EST time.  i just downloaded it and confirmed that its the correct copy.  it will expire july 1, 2003

        -jeff

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2003
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2003
            RE: [toad] Re: Freeware Updated with New Expire Date
            sorry bill, i didn't even know that qsr was in the toadfree archive!

            you can get a new qsr directly from toadsoft on the downloads page.  if you haven't checked it out before, try looking at the SQLMonitor too...it growing very popular.

            -jeff