[toad] Re: Printing screen results

  • toadman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 1999
      > Also, any other suggestions with tuning and optimizing and where to get started with the results are welcome.

      There are several good books on tuning. I would recommend "Oracle SQL
      - High Performance Tuning" by Guy Harrison. Another is "Oracle
      Performance Tuning" by Peter Corrigan and Mark Gurry. Mark and Guy are
      both Quest employees by the way.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/toad
    • Steve Chapman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 1999
        When Toadman said he removed the "File|Print Grid" menu item, he mentioned that, over time, he was going to put "Print Me" buttons on all windows, one by one, so that each window would have its own custom printing routine, instead of the generic print grid function, which does NOT work on the list view widgets anyhoo.

        So, yes, "Print" buttons are coming to a window near you...

        Steve Chapman