2 bugs? in 7.4.7.26

  • kroll02
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hi, two things are wrong!?
      1.
      schema browser;table tab script tab
      the script generated for fk constraints is changing the column order
      like this:
      ALTER TABLE PNNAMEVALUEREFINFO ADD (
      CONSTRAINT PVI_CLLV_FK FOREIGN KEY (COLLECTION, LANG_ID, MKZ)
      REFERENCES COLLECTION_VALUE (MKZ,COLLECTION,LANG),
      CONSTRAINT PVI_PND_FK FOREIGN KEY (PND_ID, MKZ)
      REFERENCES PNDATA (MKZ,PND_ID) DISABLE,
      CONSTRAINT PVI_PN_FK FOREIGN KEY (TARGET, MKZ)
      REFERENCES PRODUCTNODE (MKZ,PN_ID),
      CONSTRAINT PVI_PNNV_FK FOREIGN KEY (PN_ID, REF_ATT_ID, LANG_ID,
      MKZ)
      REFERENCES PNNAMEVALUE (MKZ,PN_ID,REF_ATT_ID,LANG_ID),
      CONSTRAINT PVI_RAP_FK FOREIGN KEY (ATT_ID, REF_ATT_ID, SORT_NR,
      MKZ)
      REFERENCES REFATTRPNNAME (MKZ,REF_ATT_ID,ATT_ID,SORT_NR),
      CONSTRAINT PVI_TARGET_PND_FK FOREIGN KEY (TARGET_PNDATA, MKZ)
      REFERENCES PNDATA (MKZ,PND_ID));
      2.
      DBA kill/trace session;all locks tab
      The object name is not shown

      regards Matthias

      PS:
      what do you think about adding a check for nonexisting indexes
      while creating a new fk constraint and if there is a index missing
      toad will ask to create it?
    • John Dorlon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        RE: [toad] 2 bugs? in 7.4.7.26

        problem #1 seems to be working ok for me, however I have noticed that I don't have an 'order by' in the query that fetches the first set of column names in the constraint definitions.  I'll have that fixed for the next beta.

        -John