ora 600

  • Joseph Charpak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      I was working on some code when I got an ora 600 error.
      Relax, the problem had nothing to do with toad and
      everything to do with my code. The odd thing is that
      when TOAD popped up the error message, it didn't
      include any of the arguments and wound up looking
      something like this:

      ORA-00600 internal error code [%s] [%s] [%s] [%s] [%s]

      any idea why?