58548Re: [toad] Debug menu items are disabled

  • Alan Counihan
    Jul 24, 2013
      Do your options become available when you click on Script Debugger?

      On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Fabio Cosmo <cosmo.fabio@...> wrote:

      Hi guys,
      i would like to debug a stored procedure but the debug menu presents only two item enabled: "DBMS Debugger" and "Script debugger". All the others item, "Set Parameters", "Run", "Run to cursor", "Step over", "Trace into", "Trace out", "Halt execution", "Set breakpoint", "Add watch at cursor", "Evaluate/Modify" and "Attach Externale Session" item are disabled.
      I attached a jpg to see it.
      Why? I have to do a debug.

      I installed toad 11.0.0.116 for Oracle and sys user have granted all system privilegies to my_user:
      grant debug connect session to my_user;
      grant debug any procedure to my_user;

      Thank a lot.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic