58542RE: [toad] Spool

  • Simoneau, Roger
    Jul 22, 2013

      In that case, since it's also expected to be a one-time script:

      Add the date to your select statements and group by the date.

      Select pstore_open_date, count(*)

      From   store

      Where  pstore_date between trunk(sysdate) - 30 and trunc(sysdate)

      Group by pstore_open_date

      Roger A. Simoneau

      Systems Analyst

      Alberta Blue Cross