58533question about object pop-up in SE

  • georgemeltser
    May 30, 2013

      Hi all,

      When I type code in SE I often use the pop-up feature by typing only a part of the object name. It works perfectly well with tables but if there is a synonym that points to a table than you have to use the name of the table, not the synonym.

      For example, there is a table called T_LU_STATE and there is a private synonym LU_STATE that points to T_LU_STATE.

      In this case if I start typing T_LU_ST… TOAD correctly pops-up the right table, but when I type LU_ST… nothing pops-up.

      Is there an option to change this behavior?

      Version 11.6

      Many thanks,

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic