58530RE: Working with Subversion

  • Stephen Beausang
    May 10, 2013

      David,

      You should be getting a login screen before the select project dialog comes up.

      The third page of your options screen, has a login in automatically option. If this is on, turn it off, and try logging in again.

      If that does not work …

      Your login information is stored in a file called SVN.INI in your user files directory. If you do not know where this directory is, you can find the location in Options – General – Application Data Directory.

      Try removing or renaming this file. Then re enter your  SVN configuration settings in Toad.  Just to be on the safe, enter the absolute path to the SVN Executable.  Again make sure the login in automatically flag is off, at least until you have resolved this issue.

      Save options and try to  select a project. You should get the login screen first. You will then be able to enter your login information here.

      If this does not fix it, it might be something that support should take a look at.

      Hope this helps

      Stephen