can't access To-nite,net

  • Teleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      I have been receiving the following message at your site Gary.

      "The requested gateway application timed out before returning
      results. Sorry."

      This has been happening alot lately. You might want to speak with the
      people hosting your site.
    • Gary 17
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
        The site is back up now. Sorry about that. My server people have been
        having computer problems and were on it all this time since
        yesterday. Hopefully it stays stable.