Re: Forum is functioning again

  • John Fraser <viewyourphotos@yahoo.ca>
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
      --- In to-nitemagazineforum@yahoogroups.com, "Gary 17 <gary.17@r...>" <
      gary.17@r...> wrote:
      > For those of you who've tried to access the Yahoo website for the to-
      > nite forum and found it temporarily unavailable at times during the
      > past week:
      >
      > The forum is back now but since I've still had no reply to my queries
      > about this to Yahoo (except form letter emails that tell you not to
      > reply to them but just direct you back to the complaints page again!)
      > I don't know if it will happen again or not. Sorry for any
      > inconvenience.

      And I had sent some of my greatest stuff.... where'd it go???

      Stuff like.. "Well, if you didn't jump in the swimming pool, you didn't
      get wet!!!..... uh...??? eh ????

      Peace

      john...
    • Gary 17
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
        Missing special moments like that is the really hard pill to swallow ...
        --choked up 17

        From Gary 17, Publisher & Editor, to-nite magazine
        www.to-nite.net
        gary17@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
          wrote:
          > Missing special moments like that is the really hard pill to swallow ...
          > --choked up 17

          Didn't want to give you the jewel right off....

          "If you didn't go... then you weren't there"... uh??? eh???

          Somewhere in cyberspace.. therein lies my fill-isoff-ical ( might need
          spell check on that one ) outlook....

          Ohhh Tito... Pass me a tissue.... won'tcha....

          Peace

          john

          P.S. who's the showcase @ BoB tonight????