Services for Rod Phillips

  • Steve Grisbrook
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 21, 2007

      Services for Rod Phillips

      Cardinal Funeral Homes

      Bathurst Chapel

      366 Bathurst Street
      Toronto , Ontario
      M5T 2S6

      Phone: (416) 603-1444

      Visitation Date: March 24th 10:00am

      Memorial Service: March 24th 11:00am

      http://www.cardinalfuneralhomes.com/ASIMAS/cardinalfh/service_schedule.jsp?domain_id=96&deceased_id=94721

      ***Please be advised that the service has very limited seating (capacity 75 people).***

      There is a Guest Book link and Tribute link on the Cardinal Funeral Home website, along with directions and maps.

      A day or remembrance is planned at The Blue Goose Tavern, by the staff and The Pie Guys House Band for Sunday April 15th/07

      For further details please contact the club. (416) 255-2442

      www.stevegrisbrook.com

      www.myspace.com/stevegrisbrook

    • Steve Grisbrook

                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 29, 2007
                            I have no idea why I recieved this email about Rod a week after the fact.
                            I check this account every single day, I see it was sent awhile ago. I just got it today and about 20 copies of it in my mailbox. I had no idea Rod had passed. I had the honour of playing with him once at the orbit room, he sat in with my band was was fantastic.
                            And the best part was, you could sit and have a pint with the guy and kid around about stuff... a true sweet guy. I really didn't know him other than to say hello and very small talk but I feel sad about the lose non the less. My best wishes to all his friends and loved ones.

                            Ron
                            Planet Earth