Valley Home Educators Tweens-n-Teens is kids 11 and up who are members of VHE, a cooperative homeschool group for all ages in Phoenix. TnT shares park days with the VHE group as a whole, and is welcome to join all VHE group activities. See website for more.
VHE and TnT-VHE are inclusive, respecting the needs of all members: neither solely secular nor solely Christian. We share the common ground of homeschooling and believe our differences help us grow, so we offer support to all families regardless of belief or homeschooling philosophy. Each member is a valued part of our cooperative group structure. TnTs are encouraged to plan, with parental supervision, activities such as field trips, crafts, clubs, events, etc.
The TnT-VHE Yahoo group is reserved for members of VHE who are actively attending VHE or TnT-VHE functions. This is to protect the privacy and security of our current group members. TnT members are not required to attend non-TnT activities, but must sign the VHE Code and will be part of that group.
1. Please review our VHE Code. We work hard to create a positive environment for our families. The Code comprises agreement to treat one another respectfully and to dress and act appropriately during group functions.
2. The best way to get a feel for our group and decide if it is a good fit for your family is to visit us at a Park Day. You may join the Yahoo group AFTER you have met our group face-to-face and signed the VHE Code.
Send announcements to the listowner for consideration. Please do not attempt to join our group for solicitation/recruitment.
DO come see us if you are seeking a support group for yourself and your children. We look forward to meeting you! HAPPY HOMESCHOOLING!
- Mar 30, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.