Re: [tnhs84] Re: NATIONAL QUIZ BEE

  • Mr Marlon Biniza
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2010
      On the way sa saud and home... ini palang ang nahiling kong streamers.

      Accommodation:

      Tabaco Northwest Central School (infront of TNHS) - Region 2 (Cagayan Valley), Region 13 (CARAGA) and Bicol Region

      San Vicente Elem. School - Region 3 (Central Luzon) and Region 7 (Central Visayas)

      Dahil host ang Deped Tabaco, am sure nandun ang tamang contact person, ang aram kong Educ. Supervisor sa Science is Mrs. Mryna Gonzales (former teacher kan TNHS).

      Atyan baka maagihan ko ang TSCES, kung magsungko ako ki mader sa Happy Homes.

      It's easier to reshape mountains and river than to change person's character...
      -  Marfaxx

      From: Ling <anna_catolico@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [tnhs84] Re: NATIONAL QUIZ BEE
      To: tnhs84@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 11:51 AM

      Guys, padami ng padami ang calls na natatangap ko tungkol sa event na ito. Anybody na  meron ng idea tungkol dito ? and to whom can I direct the calls kasi they wanted to know who is the coordinator of TNHS.

      Please relay na lang to Salve or Erning or anybody who is connected with TNHS to advise kung kanino ko pwede patawagin sila. I got calls from Luzon , Visayas, and the latest is from Mindanao, in Zamboanga.

      It would be much appreciated if we can help these teachers and students in providing some infos regarding this event.

       Thanks again,

      From: anna_catolico <anna_catolico@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [tnhs84] (unknown)
      To: tnhs84@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 2:48 PM

      Hi Guys,

      Some of you might be receiving calls inquiring about TNHS. This is because of the forthcoming National Science Quest which will be held in TNHS come February. There will be around 2,000 participants and some of these participants hardly know about our school TNHS and our town.
      I already received several calls and texts inquiring about the schools vicinity, some accommodation, distance and food outlets.

      For your info, they got some of our contact nos. in the internet when I posted our reunion last April. Nagbabakasakali lang daw sila na baka matulungan natin sa mga inqueries nila since they come from different places.

      Salamat.

    • Mr Marlon Biniza
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 30, 2010
        Additional:

        Tabaco North CES will accommodate CAR, Region 9 and Region 12...

        Sa south warang streamer...

        So, ung 3 schools 9 regions ang masserbisyohan. we have 17 regions in all, dai ko aram su 8 other regions kung sain.

        Bako makakua pa akong info bukas then post ko na lang...

        Sana dakulang tabang man sa mga nag-aarapod saimo, Ling.

        Hanep, gari ka palan call center. hehehe

        Marfaxx

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 31, 2010
          Salamat Lon....Iyo baga call center agent ako ngonian heheheh

          Have a nice day . . .

          "In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends

          ."