There is an interesting story here. Once I did the same thing that you did. And I assumed that it wasn't the power because receive was working fine. Itjahansen
Doh! Now I fee like a idiot. JP7 was missing, I must have needed a jumper somewhere along the lines and stolen it off the TNC-PI When I looked at it on theqwertinsky
I think you are right, I don't think I've ever seen a crystal actually fail, though it is possible, of course. The next thing I would do is check the bottomjahansen
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Sep 14, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.