Re: [tnc-x] TNC-x, WL2K & Rpi

  • W6IDS
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
      John,

      In the pix of the two TNC-PIs atop the Raspberry, there’s a “Solwise” visible.
      Is that yours?  Wondered what it’s talking to.  Went to the website to look
      around.

      Howard W6IDS

      Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 2:38 PM
      Subject: RE: [tnc-x] TNC-x, WL2K & Rpi

      Rob,

      Maybe a bit late now, but there is a version of the TNC-X designed to connect to the PI header. See http://www.tnc-x.com/TNCPi.htm

      73, John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
        Howard,

        It looks a bit different from the one on Amazon, but seems to function the same.

        Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 2:38 PM