RE: [tnc-x] TNC-x, WL2K & Rpi

  • John Wiseman
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 11:38 AM
      Rob,

      Maybe a bit late now, but there is a version of the TNC-X designed to connect to the PI header. See http://www.tnc-x.com/TNCPi.htm

      73, John G8BPQ

      From: tnc-x@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tnc-x@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of unschool101
      Sent: 04 April 2013 18:22
      To: tnc-x@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tnc-x] TNC-x, WL2K & Rpi

      Hello everyone, Rob (N4WGY) here, just joined this group. Recently ordered a TNC-X w/usb option. Has yet to arrive. Planning on marrying it to a Raspberry Pi for use as a WL2K gateway. I have found what seems to be some good info on doing this here:
      http://www.aresav.org/faq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=1&id=23&artlang=en

      Anyone who has an operational WL2K gateway/Rpi/TNC-X setup, I'd be very appreciative of any tips, links etc! Thanks in advance!

      Sincerely,

      Rob Conklin
      N4WGY

    • W6IDS
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4 12:20 PM
        John,

        In the pix of the two TNC-PIs atop the Raspberry, there’s a “Solwise” visible.
        Is that yours?  Wondered what it’s talking to.  Went to the website to look
        around.

        Howard W6IDS

        Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 2:38 PM
        Subject: RE: [tnc-x] TNC-x, WL2K & Rpi

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4 12:45 PM
          Howard,

          It looks a bit different from the one on Amazon, but seems to function the same.

          Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 2:38 PM