Help Needed

  • Mike Liller
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2011
      Hope you get this on time. I made a trip to Valencia, Spain and my worst fears came true. As we were headed back to the hotel, we were robbed. They stole my bag,wallet and phone. I have no credit cards or cash. Thankfully, I had left my passport in the safe at the hotel. I need to get back home, but I have no funds here with me. Can you have funds sent to me via Western Union to enable me settle my hotel bills and Fly home from here as soon as possible. If you can help please let me know asap. I'll remit any amount you can afford to send to me as soon as I return.

      Thanks,
      Mike Liller.
    • Noel Seeley
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2011
        On 8/15/2011 6:11 AM, Mike Liller wrote:
        Hope you get this on time. I made a trip to Valencia, Spain and my worst fears came true. As we were headed back to the hotel, we were robbed. They stole my bag,wallet and phone. I have no credit cards or cash. Thankfully, I had left my passport in the safe at the hotel. I need to get back home, but I have no funds here with me. Can you have funds sent to me via Western Union to enable me settle my hotel bills and Fly home from here as soon as possible. If you can help please let me know asap. I'll remit any amount you can afford to send to me as soon as I return.

        Thanks,
        Mike Liller.
        Just wondered if Mike made it home OK...

        --
        noeleo