XDigi Telemetry

  • stuartscott171
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011
      Hi All

      I have uploaded version 3.0C firmware and wired a voltage divider to pin2 of the XDigi micro.

      When I monitor with the serial I can see my beacon in text format and shows the correct voltage. When the beacon is recieved through the I-Gate and viewed on aprs.fi i get this message and voltage is not displayed.

      2011-04-02 07:52:08 UTC: VK6RAK-1>APRS,WIDE2-2,qAR,VK6LSD:The battery voltage is \\0 [Unsupported packet format]