TNC-X and Alinco DR140

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008
      Hi all
      I have a problem I am using a tnc-x with a tracker board and a dr-140
      2 meter rig.
      My problem is I wired the mic cable for the tnc and am using a
      commercial cable for the speaker.
      My problem is when I plug in the microphone cable to the tnc It seems
      to function normally; when I plug in the speaker cable alone it
      functions normally but when I plug in both the tnc will lock up in
      transmit.

      I have the cable wired as follows:
      shield-mic ground and common ground;
      ring-mic;