Re: [TN AIDS CONTROL EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION] Greetings

  • sri priya
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 28, 2010
      wish you happy new year 2011

      by

      sripriya.K
      manamelkudi gh ictc

      --

      Sripriya.K
    • Sridhar ,Erode
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 28, 2010
        On 12/28/10, bala murugan <a.bala75.m@...> wrote:
        > Dear All,
        >
        > Wish you Happy NEW YEAR-2011 to all my Association Friends.
        >
        > kindly,
        > A.Balamurugan, and ARTC Family,
        > Counselor,
        > ART Centre,
        > Govt.Head.Quars. Hospital,
        > Pudukkottai.
        > Tamilnadu.

        Thank You and same to all. In the New year we hope we will get
        regularisation and increment also.
        by
        sridhar
        counselor-ICTC
        Govt.PHC-T.N.Palayam
        Erode District.
        Tamil Nadu
      • s saravanan
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 29, 2010
          Dear All
               Wish Happy New year -2011

          see attachment its small new year wishes card

          Thanks & Regards
          Saravanan.
          Lab. Tech.
          ESI Hosur

        • venkatesan chinnaiyan
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 30, 2010
            WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2011

            Thanks & Regards
            C.Venkatesan, M.S.W,LLB,
            STD Counsellor,
            GH, Thuraiyur-621010
            Trichy Dt.
            Cell:9751719314

            On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:22 AM, s saravanan <s.saravanan06@...> wrote:

            Dear All
                 Wish Happy New year -2011

            see attachment its small new year wishes card

            Thanks & Regards
            Saravanan.
            Lab. Tech.
            ESI Hosur

          • ramajayam santhanam
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 30, 2010

              Dear Friends!

              Wish you Happy NEW YEAR-2011 to all my Association Friends

              see attachment its small new year wishes card

              Thanks & Regards

              S.Ramjhi,
              IcTc-counsellor,
              Up.,Govt.,PHC,
              VADUVUR-614019
              Tiruvarur dist.

            • sampath kumar
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 31, 2010
                WISH U HAPPY NEW YEAR AND TO UR FAMILY

                G sampathkumar,M.SC.,DMLT.,PGDCA.,
                Dept of Blood Bank,
                Govt M.K.M.C.Hospital
                salem
              • sri priya
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 31, 2010
                  Wish you Happy New Year 2011

                  With regards

                  Pudukkottai Counsellors

                  ICTC

                  On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:22 AM, s saravanan <s.saravanan06@...> wrote:

                  Dear All
                       Wish Happy New year -2011

                  see attachment its small new year wishes card

                  Thanks & Regards
                  Saravanan.
                  Lab. Tech.
                  ESI Hosur

                  --

                  Sripriya.K

                • naga rajan
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 31, 2010
                    Advaced Wish U Happy New Year 2011 by M.Nagarajan, Counsellor, ICTC.G.H.Cumbum.Theni dt.
                    tnaidscea@yahoogroups.com

                    --

                    Sripriya.K