RE: [tmsuzuki] shocks

  • Stephen Gautreau
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 8, 2007
      I had some on a Bultaco once. worked fine. not exactly a works performance or of ohlins quality but good none the less, the price seems right for sure. do they leak? bad shafts? painted pink?

      > To: tmsuzuki@yahoogroups.com
      > From: rayj@...
      > Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 20:56:19 -0600
      > Subject: [tmsuzuki] shocks
      >
      > does anybody know,are betor shocks any good?Found a pair for 35.00 .Ray
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > mailto:tmsuzuki-digest@yahoogroups.com
      > mailto:tmsuzuki-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • RAY
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 8, 2007
        Says a little rust all around but from what I can see in pictures they look pretty
        nice.Ray

        On Thu Nov 8 19:09 , Stephen Gautreau <gs1000@...> sent:

        >I had some on a Bultaco once. worked fine. not exactly a works performance or of
        ohlins quality but good none the less, the price seems right for sure. do they
        leak? bad shafts? painted pink?

        >> To: tmsuzuki@yahoogroups.com
        >> From: rayj@...
        >> Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 20:56:19 -0600
        >> Subject: [tmsuzuki] shocks
        >>
        >> does anybody know,are betor shocks any good?Found a pair for 35.00 .Ray
        >>

        >> Yahoo! Groups Links
        >>

        >Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble challenge
        with star power. Play Now!

      • Steve Buchanan
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 26, 2009
          Where can I have a set of suzuki tm400 rear shocks rebiuld. Thanks
          Steve.
        • jusforfuncr@aol.com
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 26, 2009
            i have a set of works shocks that i used for around 15 races in great shape if interested email me at jusforfuncr@... David

            In a message dated 1/26/2009 1:19:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, maicopapa@... writes:

            Where can I have a set of suzuki tm400 rear shocks rebiuld. Thanks
            Steve.

            From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.
          • rick becker
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 26, 2009
              How much you want for them?

              Where can I have a set of suzuki tm400 rear shocks rebiuld. Thanks
              Steve.

              From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.

            • jusforfuncr@aol.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 30, 2009
                300.00 shipped in con. usa

                In a message dated 1/26/2009 8:11:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, wcmsports@... writes:

                How much you want for them?

                Where can I have a set of suzuki tm400 rear shocks rebiuld. Thanks
                Steve.

                From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.

                From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.
              • joe Broussard
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 30, 2009
                • steve Buchanan
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 30, 2009
                        the rear shocks

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 30, 2009
                      >     the rear shocks
                      *********
                      oh, yeah, right. I thought he meant the rear shocks.
                      got it.
                    • jusforfuncr@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 31, 2009
                        yes the rear shocks

                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 31, 2009
                          > yes the rear shocks
                          *****
                          now i'm confused, is it the rear shocks, or the rear rear shocks?
                          and how do you tell the differece? I thought they were just the rear
                          shocks? is there right and left? are there two lefts? would a right fit
                          on the left, and vicky verdy? $300 sounds cheap for whats left from a
                          years worth of use on a set of moto-cross shocks, they are probably
                          like new. by the way, how much would a new set cost?
                        • rayj@hickorytech.net
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jan 31, 2009
                            you funny joe,was thinking about the same ,hhhmmmmmmm front-back,left-right,now im confused .      i think new ones are around 550.00.Ray