TMB 80 f/6 owners in IL or WI

  • Dennis Persyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      I am considering a TMB 80 f/6 for CCD imaging and would like to
      correspond with owners in southern Wisconsin or northern Illinois.
      Alternatively, could anyone point me to a web site with CCD images
      taken with this scope? I looked in the Photos section but most
      pictures are _of_ scopes rather than taken _thru_ scopes.

      I have borrowed friends' Tak Sky 90 and TeleVue NP101 and like the 4-
      element NP101 – the doublet Sky 90 has too much chromatic aberration
      to suit me, especially shooting luminance frames with a useful
      sensitivity spanning 420 nm to 1060 nm. Some of my imaging cohorts
      have suggested that the triplet TMB 80 might be a good choice, so I
      am interested in taking or seeing some CCD images.

      Thanks. Clear skies,

      Dennis Persyk
      Igloo Observatory Home Page http://dpersyk.home.att.net
      Hampshire, IL