Re. Larger apo's

  • yooody
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hi,

      Will the collabaration lead to any larger sized apo's? I would
      like a nice 7".

      Marc Zukoff
    • mrgrytt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "yooody" <yooody@y...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Will the collabaration lead to any larger sized apo's? I would
        > like a nice 7".
        >
        > Marc Zukoff

        Thomas already makes whatever you would want, within reason.
        Just order a 175 from him, or whatever larger size you might want.

        Harvey
      • jimhp29401us
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
          See message 9398. A 7" in a carbon fiber tube and feathertouch
          focuser. Wow!!

          Jim