Re: TMB/Stellarvue plus introduction (new member)

  • stellarvue1
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
      To clarify further, scopes made by TMB carry the full TMB warranty
      and scopes made by Stellarvue carry the full Stellarvue warranty.
      You are covered either way. Warranty issues are extremely rare in
      our scopes but especially the apos since so much personal attention
      and rechecking goes into each one. But Tom and I are both known for
      taking very good care of our customers after the sale.

      There is a very good reason for this. Most of our sales are by word
      of mouth. It is important to me that every Stellarvue telescope out
      there performs as per spec. Our customers deserve nothing less. And
      heck, that is one reason for buying a refractor. Practically zero
      maintenance.

      Vic Maris

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "tmboptical" <TMBoptical@a...>
      <laservet@c...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Tom,
      > >
      > > Will the TMB/Stellarvue carry your personal TMB warranty like
      > scopes
      > > purchased from you or Astronomics?
      > >
      > > Paul Gustafson
      >
      > Hi Paul,
      >
      > Good question. No, the only TMB telescopes, lenses in cell,
      > and accessories that have a TMB warranty are the ones sold
      > by TMB Optical, and Astronomics.
      >
      > Thomas Back
    • jimhp29401us
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
        Sorry if this has already been posted. How about a full description
        of each scope,prices and availability. Or is there a website I
        should go to? Thanks!

        Jim Phillips

        > To clarify further, scopes made by TMB carry the full TMB warranty
        > and scopes made by Stellarvue carry the full Stellarvue warranty.
        > You are covered either way. Warranty issues are extremely rare in
        > our scopes but especially the apos since so much personal
        attention
        > and rechecking goes into each one. But Tom and I are both known
        for
        > taking very good care of our customers after the sale.
        >
        > There is a very good reason for this. Most of our sales are by
        word
        > of mouth. It is important to me that every Stellarvue telescope
        out
        > there performs as per spec. Our customers deserve nothing less.
        And
        > heck, that is one reason for buying a refractor. Practically zero
        > maintenance.
        >
        > Vic Maris
        >

        > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "tmboptical" <TMBoptical@a...>
        > wrote:
        > > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Gustafson"
        > <laservet@c...>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Tom,
        > > >
        > > > Will the TMB/Stellarvue carry your personal TMB warranty like
        > > scopes
        > > > purchased from you or Astronomics?
        > > >
        > > > Paul Gustafson
        > >
        > > Hi Paul,
        > >
        > > Good question. No, the only TMB telescopes, lenses in cell,
        > > and accessories that have a TMB warranty are the ones sold
        > > by TMB Optical, and Astronomics.
        > >
        > > Thomas Back
      • stellarvue1
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
          The TMB/Stellarvue scopes will be posted in a few weeks or so on the
          Stellarvue web site. I am currently working with Tom on some
          possible minor changes we may both want to do on the aluminum tubes
          I am making. So I want to wait until then to finalize everything. I
          see this as a long term relationship and collaboration so I do not
          want to hurry and miss something important.

          Vic Maris

          --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "jimhp29401us" <thefamily90@h...>