new guy

  • hurricanehank_98231
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 1:15 PM
      Am planning to buy a 152, and would appreciate a chance to see one
      in action first. My concerns are more related to general handling
      and mounting, rather than with optics, which seem to be way beyond
      concern.

      I live at the "fourth corner" of the US -- north of Seattle where the
      Canadian border meets the ocean.

      Late in April I'll be flying via private airplane to Santa Fe and
      Taos.

      So if any of you are in this area, New Mexico, or anywhere in
      between, thanks in advance for answering.