Re: [tmboptical] TMB off axis performance was Re: I'm dying to know...

  • W. Gondella
    Message 1 of 86 , Mar 2, 2003
      Jim,

      We didn't have Gordon's--- we had Charles Chips. But you know, I miss the days of the
      Milk Man, etc. I remember people having their boxes on their patios. All those things
      delivered to our door. We had our metal container for our chip refills. Kids used to
      deliver the paper to our door and learn business responsibility. Now it's thrown in my
      driveway soaking wet! I think that about the time things like this started disappearing,
      the whole world starting slipping down the tubes! :)

      WG