New service from APM

  • Ruud Schmeitz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hi TMB-fans,

      APM is now offering a new service for TMB customers: the Clear
      Sky Guarantee (CSG).
      I'm not exactly sure how it works, but IIRC Markus has access to a
      'cloud-burning' satellite. Because of this sattelite's orbit, the
      price for the CSG is different for customers at different locations:
      $104 for Europeans and $401 for Americans.

      Kind regards,

      Ruud Schmeitz
      Universiteit Maastricht
    • dnovo@ix.netcom.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
        But only if you sign up on April 1st, eh Ruud? Thanks, and happy
        April Fool's do to you too :-) Dave

      • dnovo@ix.netcom.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
          Arrrrgh, proof read, Dave you dummy!!! That was meant to be "Happy
          April Fool's Day" not "do"!!! Dave

        • onaxis@home.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
            --- In tmboptical@y..., dnovo@i... wrote:
            > Arrrrgh, proof read, Dave you dummy!!! That was meant to be "Happy
            > April Fool's Day" not "do"!!! Dave
            >
            > --- In tmboptical@y..., dnovo@i... wrote:
            > > But only if you sign up on April 1st, eh Ruud? Thanks, and happy
            > > April Fool's do to you too :-) Dave

            Oh Dave, with my deslexia I thought you wrote <April Drools Day>

            Joe