Re: [tmboptical] M42 - First image with 180mm TMB and Canon 1Ds

  • W. Gondella
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2, 2003
      Mike and all,

      Please do not read if you are offended easily.

      Mike, minor glitches aside, my reactions to your picture were threefold:

      1). Holy Sh__!
      2). Jesus F_____ C_____!
      3). G__ Damn! What lovely subtle shadings of contrast, sharpness and hue!

      What more can I say?

      WG

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 3, 2003
        > What more can I say?
        >
        > WG

        You could say: "I'm unsubscribing to this group".

        Rick
      • Tube Tim <potentate@san.rr.com>
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 3, 2003
          --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "rdoxenreiter <rdoxenreiter@p...>"
          <rdoxenreiter@p...> wrote:
          > > What more can I say?
          > >
          > > WG
          >
          > You could say: "I'm unsubscribing to this group".

          ^- from

          > Rick

          Actually, Wayne is a very positive asset to this group and
          I look forward to his posts, among quite a few others. Tony
          W's observing report was a great read also.

          Tim
        • Mike Unsold <mike@mlunsold.com>
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 3, 2003
            It is much much better to speak and be wrong or listen and disagree
            than never do either!

            Mike

          • musicintheabstract <cmilmerstadt@earthli
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 3, 2003
              <rdoxenreiter@p...> wrote:
              > > What more can I say?
              > >
              > > WG
              >
              > You could say: "I'm unsubscribing to this group".
              >
              > Rick

              WHAT?

              . . . by the way, that picture of M42 was amazing (it is now my
              wallpaper for my PC; hopefully I won't need to send you any
              royalties ;>)

              - Very nice indeed. -
            • jimhp29401us <thefamily90@hotmail.com>
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 3, 2003
                > > What more can I say?
                > >
                > > WG
                >
                > You could say: "I'm unsubscribing to this group".
                >
                > Rick

                I have to agree with Waynes comments concerning that superb image of
                M42 with a 180 TMB. Just an excellent job. I cannot believe your
                remark unless you were trying to be "funny". You failed.

                Jim
              • Donald Rosenfield
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 3, 2003
                  Join the club, Rick. Just another case where the prose could have been
                  illuminated with a " :-) ".

                  Donald

                  Subject: [tmboptical] Re: M42 - First image with 180mm TMB and Canon 1Ds