Re: Fast scopes and Monocentric eyepieces . . .

  • Tony White <twhite@digitania.net>
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 31, 2003
      I was able to get a copy of this from a friend at the University of
      Tulsa, where they actually have Applied Optics in the library. I
      got it in my hands this evening at our star party, and plan to read
      it over the next few days (it's fairly long and fairly technical, so
      it may take a few days for me to digest it all).

      Unfortunately, I don't think it will scan well. I may try, though.
      It's a photocopy from the bound journals, I believe.

      regards,

      twhite

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Colburn <a.w.colburn@w...>"