astronomics web site

  • Mike Bieler
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2000
      I don't mean to toot my own horn, but the site is finally up and
      looking pretty good. Take a look around and tell me what you think.
      Also, check out some of the formulas on the eyepieces and tell me if
      you think they are halfway helpful. They are located at the bottom
      of the particular eyepiece when you bring up its description.
      Clear Skies,
      Mike/astronomics
      www.astronomics.com
    • Julie Burger
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2000
        Wow, nice job on the new web site!
      • Mike Bieler
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2000
          --- In tmboptical@egroups.com, Julie Burger <fjb@s...> wrote:
          > Wow, nice job on the new web site!

          Thanks, to bad only about a third of it is done. We should have the
          rest of the pictures and descriptions up in the next month, as well
          as some other interesting goodies.

          Mike
        • Julie Burger
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 16, 2000
            Can you say anything more about those "other interesting goodies"? That's
            quite a good teaser! :-)

            At 04:46 AM 10/16/2000 -0000, you wrote:
            >--- In tmboptical@egroups.com, Julie Burger <fjb@s...> wrote:
            >> Wow, nice job on the new web site!
            >
            >Thanks, to bad only about a third of it is done. We should have the
            >rest of the pictures and descriptions up in the next month, as well
            >as some other interesting goodies.
            >
            >Mike

          • Mike Bieler
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 16, 2000
              Basically, more pictures, more information, more formulas to help
              people figure out what equiment best suits them, downloadable (is
              that a word) instruction manuals in a pdf format for basically every
              product we carry, and an entirely different type of astro community
              with free classifieds, forums, and just plain good information about
              the astronomical community. A calendar and bulliten board for events
              put on by clubs as well as a complete listing by state of every
              club. It is going to be a ton of work, but I think it will be worth
              it. And who knows, maybe even more stuff.
              Mike/astronomics