Re: New file uploaded to tmboptical

  • yooody@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1290 , Mar 3, 2001
      Markus,

      I ,think the German women may be consuming a bit too much beer!
      95-50-85, Too hefty for my tastes, although good to help carry my
      equipment:-)

      Marc Zukoff

      --- In tmboptical@y..., Mark Jenkins <markj@p...> wrote:
      > on 3/3/01 8:21 AM, Markus Ludes at apm_telescopes@w... wrote:
      >
      > >Here in Germany the best sizes are : 95-50-85
      >
      > Let's see that's 35.4331 - 19.6850 - 33.4646
      >
      > That's very close to the old US "standard" of 36 - 24 - 36
      >
      > So we like our measurements a little bigger than they do in
      Germany. I

    • tmboptical@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1290 of 1290 , Aug 24, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tmboptical
        group.

        File : /Filter Article1.pdf
        Uploaded by : tlt284 <tlt284@...>
        Description :