Re: [tmboptical] Re: New file uploaded to tmboptical

  • Mark Jenkins
    Message 1 of 1290 , Mar 3, 2001
      on 3/3/01 8:21 AM, Markus Ludes at apm_telescopes@... wrote:

      >Here in Germany the best sizes are : 95-50-85

      Let's see that's 35.4331 - 19.6850 - 33.4646

      That's very close to the old US "standard" of 36 - 24 - 36

      So we like our measurements a little bigger than they do in Germany. I
      prefer that last one to be around 34 myself.

      :-)

      Mark
    • tmboptical@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1290 of 1290 , Aug 24, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tmboptical
        group.

        File : /Filter Article1.pdf
        Uploaded by : tlt284 <tlt284@...>
        Description :