Re: 80, 100, 200mm lens

  • winniecoleman60
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 2, 2002
      --- In tmboptical@y..., "tmb_mike" <mike@e...> wrote:

      > > I'd like to know if the TMB 80/640, TMB 100/800, TMB 203/1800 uses
      > > exactly the same lens or whether they are different. What exactly
      > > are the 3 lens element used in these scopes? Is it flourite and
      > > Bak7? If not, what substitutes are used that has the same
      > excellent
      > > color correction characteristics. Thanks.
      > >
      > > Win
      >

      > The 80 mm TMB's are fluorite, the 100 and 203 are not. As I recall
      > they use special Russian OK4 glass. Hmmm, I wonder if Thomas will
      > tell you _exactly_ the 3 lens element..
      >
      > Mike

      What is the difference of these special Russian OK4 glasses to
      the FPL 53 that is said to be better than flourite?

      Win
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 12, 2002
        LZOS melt OF 6, they did it and do it still for Silverstar and the after company, they did it for the 355 mm Triplet Korea apo and they do it for the TMB.

        Long time ago you told me your apos not made in LOMO, because LOMO cannot polish Fluorite, later it turned out it was a lier and LOMO polished the apos for you

        Short time ago you told me all Russian optical companys will get forbitten to make telescope optics, so our suppliers LOMO; LZOS, INTES, INTES MICRO cannot deliver in near future telescopes and optics to us anymore, only Aries. it turned out as a new lier from your side.

        Now you say LZOS does not have OF 6 and do not produce OF 6, but its made and it is in the TMb apos

        I thought you have some knowledge, but to me it seems, the chromacorr did eat all you have had in your head and nothing remains there anymore , excapt a big black hole

        I hope you stop now saying LZOS do not know which glas they making and using in our Optics.

        If you continue, than it may becomes neccassary to inform LZOS in which way you talk about them and they may decite to stop due such your liers , delivering glas to you

        One more thing: The TMB Apos do not use simple alucells, like others include aries, they use thermocompensated cells