Vernonscope Dakin Barlow

  • j_bretes
    Message 1 of 88 , Nov 1, 2002
      Since we're talking about some equipment, does someone tried the
      Dakin barlow from Vernonscope ? What can one expect about it??

      Thanks,

      José
    • tomdemary
      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 8 3:25 PM
        The center of my 16mm Zeiss/APM is certainly the best planetary
        eyepiece I have right now. Saturn's faint moons appear brighter in
        the 16mm than anything else I own. The difference is very
        noticeable.