Re: Nikon Ep's...

  • j_bretes
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2002
      Hi,

      thanks for your answers... I think I'm gonna think about it....Nikon
      or Zeiss, I shall take one! I used to have a Clavé 25mm but I had to
      sell him a few months ago.... Talking about both Nikon/Zeiss, can I
      expect a well corrected field in my TMB 100/800 ?

      Regards,

      José
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
        this 25 mm Zeiss eyepiece is a bit mystic. It have 42° FOV, but our critical firned matthias made a test. Re opened the fieldstop from 18 mm up to 23 mm and found it still have same contrast same edge performance and now with opened fieldstop it have 54° FOV