Re: [tmboptical] Re: It's cold out there!

  • Mark Jenkins
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 28, 2001
      Dave,

      I am seriously considering an f8 but like you, I like the CNC tube a lot.

      No Mark! No! (That's my wife screaming at me!) ;-)

      Mark

    • dnovo@ix.netcom.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2001
        Mark: What equipment are you using for your solar work? I use the
        Coronado AS1-90 H-alpha on the 100 TMB and the Tak Sky 90. Marvelous
        hobby, isn't it? Dave

        --- In tmboptical@y..., Mark Jenkins <markj@p...> wrote:
        > Dave,
        >
        > I did some solar this morning also!
        >
        > Hmmm great minds???
        >
        > Interesting spots this morning. Did you catch the one on
        the "western" limb?

        > I tried to do some coolpix shots of the sun this morning. I will
        try some
        > processing later but right now I am going out to shoot M81 & M82.
        >
        > I think I will start some coffee brewing! ;-)
        >
        > Mark
        >
        > on 2/28/01 9:26 PM, dnovo@i... at dnovo@i... wrote:
        >
        > > So? The weather has still been lousy, although I did get some
        > > wonderful solar this morning between sunrise at 6:30 and jump and
        the
        > > car and boogey for the train at 7:15. But even with the Sun up,
        it
        > > was still COLDER THAN ALL GET OUT HERE!!!! Mark, stay warm, and
        > > have fun. Dave
        > > --- In tmboptical@y..., Mark Jenkins <markj@p...> wrote:
        > >> Dave,
        > >>
        > >> Strangle me? Slowly? OUCH!
        > >>
        > >> Hey! I'm not the one with the "I'll take one of everything" APO
        > > inventory in
        > >> my collection and a completely unobstructed view over one of the
        > > largest
        > >> fresh water bodies of water in the world!
        > >>
        > >> ;-)
        > >>
        > >> Having fun...
        > >>
        > >> Mark

        > > you

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Mark Jenkins
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2001
          Dave,

          I am using the APM/Baader solar cell. I would like to get a Coronado someday
          but right now I'm concentrating on acquiring a higher capacity mount like a
          600 GTO or larger.

          The only "problem" I'm having is deciding if I really want to sell of the
          400 GTO because I really like it a lot!

          Yes, a marvelous hobby!

          Mark