Photos of Outer Bayonet FF posted

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      I posted in the photo sections (album outer bayonet) pictures of my
      outer bayonet field flattner on a 6x7 camera. This opens the port up
      to 77mm (3") vs the 68mm when using the inner bayonet. With the inner
      bayonet one gets a wee little vignetting in the far corners.
      Hopefully the new one won't vignet (fin out this weekend). Not sure
      the cost is worth the small gain. (I think the delta is about US$200).

      Another nice thing about the outer bayonet is it really locks the
      camera down tight.

      Excuse me whiilst I go clean a lens :-)

      Tim Povlick
      San Juan Capistrano, CA