TMB Optical

  • tmboptical
    Message 1 of 45 , Sep 9 2:37 PM
      To all TMB Group members,

      I'm back from the BFSP, and will tell you all about it, plus
      answer questions over the last week. I'm backed up with tons
      of e-mail's, telescopes, and phone calls today, so give me a
      little time to post. Thanks.

      Thomas Back
    • Eric Jamison
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 29, 2010
        Terry,

        Thanks for the kind words. I have used B+W camera filters and they have
        worked very well for me.

        Best,

        Eric