About Baader "Zeiss" prism diagonal....

  • j_bretes
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2002
      I am quite curious about the 2" "Zeiss" Prisma that Baader is selling
      (with T2 adapter-system)... Is this diagonal prism of good quality?
      Does it introduce any aberration in a system working at f/8 ??

      Thanks for your aswers,

      JB
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2002
        I am quite curious about the 2" "Zeiss" Prisma that Baader is selling
        (with T2 adapter-system)... Is this diagonal prism of good quality?
        yes of very good quality

        Does it introduce any aberration in a system working at f/8 ??

        yes it does, even if most will not see that
        thanks

        Markus

        Thanks for your aswers,

        JB