Re: Any TMB152 Owners...

  • ve2fjx
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 2:51 PM
      TMB152s with >97% do exist, but that is not a good criteria to
      discriminate between two scopes.
      The 97% and the 95% scope will show virtually identical images, not
      to mention that there is no way to be certain that the 95, 96, and 97
      strehl scopes are actually different since the measurement was
      generally a one-shot process and therefore not necessarily accurate
      in the absolute. Accordingly, I have seen lower strehl scopes
      outperform (to my eye) higher strehl scopes.

      Regards,

      John

      http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/astropattern